Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 12, 2017

Oatmeal Raisin Soft Batch Cookies


















You have tried my heart, you have visited me by night, you have tested me, and you will find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress.  - Psalm 17:3




Dry 
2 c AP flour
1 t kosher salt
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t cinnamon
Whisk and set aside.

Wet 
1 c butter, softened
1 c sugar
1 c packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 t vanilla 
Cream with a electric mixer, starting on low and ending on high.
It took awhile to get creamy and for the butter to be incorporated.

Add the dry ingredients into the wet, a little at a time stirring with a wood spoon, just till flour is not showing.
This dough is very thick.

Add ins 
3 c old fashioned oats
1 1/2 c large raisins, got mine at Sprouts in the self serve bins
Mix these in a little at a time with a big spoon.

Bake 350 preheated oven.
Cover pan with parchment.
Measure out a 2 T ball and slightly flatten, leaving 2 inch space between.
Bake 11 minutes.
They will still be a little undercooked. 
Cool in pan 2 minutes.
Remove to cool on parchment.

No comments:

Post a Comment