Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, May 4, 2017

Basil Sage Lime Zest Honey Toasted Cumin Pan Seared Chicken


















For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal.  - Job 5:18





10 chicken tenderloins, pounded

Marinade
1/4 c Oil, I used grape seed 
Lime juice, 1 whole
Lime zest, 1 whole
3 T Honey
1/2 t Toasted cumin
1/2 t Garlic
1/4 t each Salt and pepper
1 T each Fresh sweet basil, sage, rosemary, thyme, and oregano, chopped

Marinate 30 minutes in ziplock bag.
Pan sear. Do not overcook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment