Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 26, 2017

Shrimp Adobo Soft Tacos


















For a man's ways are before the eyes of the LORD, and he ponders all his paths.  - Proverbs 5:21




1 lb. cleaned tail off Shrimp
Smoked paprika
Adobo dry rub
Onions
Red bell peppers
2 T Butter
Fresh Lime juice
1 T Olive oil

Sauté onions and peppers in butter oil mixture.
When onions are slightly soft, add seasoned shrimp.
Do not overcook shrimp, they will be slightly pink looking when done.
Fill warmed tortilla and add toppings.

Flour tortillas
Warm over flame or microwave.

Toppings
Cheese 
Salsa
Roasted tomatoes
Sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment