Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Honey Sesame Beef and Broccoli







Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? - Exodus 4:11







2 c Thin sliced Beef( I used filet)

Marinade for beef
1/8 c Honey 
1/8 c olive oil
1/4 c Soy sauce
1 t Toasted sesame oil
2 T Sesame seeds
Marinate beef in sauce for 30 minutes.
Stir fry until beef is done.
Set aside.

Stir fry these and then add beef back in.
1 t clarified butter
1 Leeks or onions
1 c Broccoli florets


Add before serving over cooked rice and 1/2 c Peanuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment