Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, February 27, 2017

Instant Pot Meatballs with Multiple Uses






1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life-
2 the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us-
3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. - 1 John 1:1-3





These are easy and delicious!!!
They could be used in many different dishes!!


1 & 1/2 lbs. 85% lean ground beef( I used Sprouts)
1/8 c panko bread crumbs
1/8 c fresh cilantro
1 diced shallot
1/8 c whole buttermilk
2 T double concentrated tomato paste( I used Cento)
1/4 c Parmesan Reggiano, grated
1/4 c mascarpone cheese( I use Trader Joe's) 
1/4 t salt
A few turns of cracked black pepper
Drizzle of olive oil and 1 t clarified butter

Add oil and butter to instant pot and heat on the sauté setting.
Add enough meatballs to cover the bottom, I froze the rest to use later.
After they are slightly browned, change setting to meat and cook 20 minutes on high pressure.
Take the pressure off naturally.
Reserve some of drippings for Swedish Meat Balls.
Remove and serve.

I used part of my batch to make Swedish Meat Balls.
Cook 1 1/2 cups of egg noodles and set aside.
Take 1/8 c drippings and add to pan.
Heat and add 1/2 c Sweet Marsala.
Cook a couple of minutes, stirring continually.
Add 1 c sour cream, 1/2 c heavy cream and 1/2 c half and half.
Whisk until thickened. 
Add a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, stir.
Then add the cooked meatballs and cooked egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment