Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Java Beef Tips in Java Marinade






17 For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. - 1 Corinthians 1:17-18








1 filet sliced thin and placed in Java marinade for 1 hr.

Olive oil for sautéing 


Java Marinade

1 used coffee pod, opened
1/2 c Balsamic vinegar
2 T olive oil
1 Shallot, diced
2 T roasted Garlic, mashed
3 T honey
1 t fresh lime
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix in a ziploc. Add chicken or beef and marinate for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment