Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 24, 2017

Asian Pork Burnt Ends






For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. - Galatians 1:10








Pork roast, boneless shoulder, cut into chunks

Marinade
1/4 c olive oil
1/2 c sweet chili Thai sauce
1/4 c Hoisin sauce
1/2 lime, squeeze for juice 
A few shakes of hickory liquid smoke
Smoked salt
Cracked black pepper

Marinate in a ziploc overnight or longer.
Place in a 13x9 foil pan along with marinade.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Kick heat up to 425 degrees and flip chunks over.
Bake another 20 minutes, internal temp should be 150 degrees.
Remove from oven, I used toaster oven. 
Cover tightly with foil and let rest for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment