Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 11, 2017

Really Good Marinade






19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20








1/3 c soy sauce
1/2 c olive oil
1/3 c lemon juice
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 T Garlic granules
3 T basil
1 1/2 T parsley
1 t white pepper
1 t roasted garlic, smashed 
1/4 t smoky chipotle hot sauce

Mix well, I only used 1/2 of it, add meat, I used 2 filet, they were delicious! 
Refrigerate the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment