Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pound Cake Ice Cream Cake






16 For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!
17 For if I do this of my own will, I have a reward, but if not of my own will, I am still entrusted with a stewardship.
18 What then is my reward? That in my preaching I may present the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel.
19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. - 1 Corinthians 9:16-19






So easy and so delicious!!!

Loaf size pound cake, got my at a bakery
Ice cream of your choice, I used Rocky Road
Toppings of your choice, flavored syrup, crushed candy, nuts, crushed cookies, cereal etc., I used dark chocolate syrup and almonds


Let ice cream soften. 
Fill loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Cut cake in half or thirds filling each layer with ice cream and toppings.
I cut mine in half.
Top with ice cream syrup and nuts.
Wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze for at least 6 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment