Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 23, 2017

Slightly Spicy Pimento Cheese Egg Whites






but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts. - 1 Thessalonians 2:4








Egg whites, I use All Whites
Pimento cheese, I use Palmetto Original

Cook your desired amount of egg whites, season with smoked salt and cracked black pepper, add desired amount of pimento cheese while eggs are not quite set. Stir gently.
Serve and be prepared for yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment