Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Scratch Fresh Tasting Marinara Sauce






Let all that you do be done in love. - 1 Corinthians 16:14







1 can Italian Whole Tomatoes ( I used 28 oz. size Cento)
1/2 c water
6 cloves garlic ( I use roasted) mash it with a fork
1/8 c olive oil
Fresh herb mix, 1 t of each (oregano, lemon thyme, basil, Rosemary)
1 T Sugar
1/4 c Red wine
1/2 c Parmesan Reggiano
1/2 t Red pepper flakes
Pepper, a few turns
1 T Fine Kosher salt

Add tomatoes to a bowl.
Squish tomatoes with hands.
Add 1/2 c water.
Heat oil in pan and add Garlic.
Cook one minute.
Then add tomatoes and water.
Add all seasonings, herbs, sugar, wine and cheese.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve over cooked pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment