Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tex Mex Chicken Taco Soup

This is the best taco soup I have ever had!! The recipe was given to me by the Smith family.
I did slightly modify it.
1/2 c diced onions
1/2 c diced bell pepper
1 T minced garlic
olive oil
1 Rotisserie chicken shredded
1 pgk taco seasoning
1 8oz jar mild salsa
1 can niblet corn
1 can black beans
1 can tomato paste
1carton chicken broth
fresh cilantro

1 pgk cream cheese

Saute onions, peppers and garlic in small amount of oil. Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
Cut cream cheese into small pieces and add to hot soup. Simmer 15 minutes. You can sprinkle grated cheese if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment