Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 7, 2010

Asian Slaw

I have served this at many family reunions and it was always the number one requested pot luck dish for my husband's work parties.

1 lg pgk coleslaw mix (not angel hair) if you can't find a large bag use (2) small bags
1 bunch green onions chopped
2 pgk chicken flavor Ramen noodles
1 c dry roasted sunflower kernels
1 c slivered almonds

Dressing
1/3 c vinegar
1/2 sugar
1/4 c oil
2 T soy sauce
This slaw is best made right at meal time. It makes a lot so if you aren't having lots of guests, half the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment