Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, October 31, 2022

Tex Mex Chicken Patty Sliders



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Isaiah 48:11


    [11] For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it,

        for how should my name be profaned?

        My glory I will not give to another.



An ej original recipe!

    


1lb. Ground Chicken 

3 green onions, diced

1 beaten egg

1/4 c Quesadilla cheese

1/4 c bread crumbs

1/2 t Cilantro 

1/4 t Toasted cumin

1/4 t Garlic

1/4 t Chili powder

1/4 t Onion powder 

1/4 t chipotle in Adobo sauce 

Squeeze of lime

Salt and pepper to taste 

2 T Oil for frying

Toasted Brioche Buns


Make 6 Patties.

Heat skillet.

Fry, on medium heat, until patties reach 170 degree internal temp, flipping ever 3 minutes.

Should take about 12 minutes.



Toppings

Guacamole 

Pico de Gallo

Lettuce

Sweet and Spicy Chipotle mayo 


Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Mayo

2 t Mayo

1/2 t chipotle in Adobo

Squeeze of lime

Salt and pepper to taste 

1/4 t Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment