Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 23, 2022

Caramel Dipped Delights





























 

 

John 17:8


[8] For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.



40 Red seedless grapes washed and completely dried (stick with a toothpick)

2 Gala Apple slices

20 Trader Joe's Giotto's LATTEMIELE Slightly Sweet Milk & Honey Cookies


1 c Crushed dry roasted peanuts


Dipping caramel

1 jar caramel topping 

Add to small pan and heat on medium, stirring constantly.

Add milk mixture.


Mix together milk mixture 

1/4 c half and half

1 t cornstarch 


Keep on low.

Dip different goodies and roll in crushed nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment