Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Everything Seasoned Bacon Apple Cheese Egg Croissant



































Ecclesiastes 9:17-18


[17] The words of the wise heard in quiet are better than the shouting of a ruler among fools. [18] Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good.



An ej original recipe!


Everything seasoning (Aldi or Trader Joe's)

Fried crisp Bacon (season with everything seasoning at end of cooking)

Havarti Cheese slices

Thin Apple slices ( Gala or Honey Crisp)

Fried egg or egg whites

Croissants 


Toast croissant topped with cheese.

Add fixins!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment