Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 2, 2022

Fall Harvest Cobbler
































Jeremiah 4:27-28


[27] For thus says the LORD, “The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.


    [28] “For this the earth shall mourn,

        and the heavens above be dark;

    for I have spoken; I have purposed;

        I have not relented, nor will I turn back.”


 

An ej original recipe!!



Baking mix wet crust 

1-1/2 c Pioneer buttermilk biscuit mix

1/4 c sugar

4 T butter, softened

1/2 c whole milk

Pinch of nutmeg 

Mix and set aside.

Spoon on top of Cobbler.

It will be thick, carefully spread being sure to keep just sitting on top.


5 large sweet pears( extended Family 

shared) 

4 Gala apples

1/2 c sugar

1 cutie squeezed

1/2 of a lemon squeezed

1/2 t each of cloves, pumpkin pie, nutmeg, allspice

1 t cinnamon 

1 t Molasses 

1 t vanilla 

Water not quite covering fruit

1/4 c half and half 

1/2 stick of butter

Thickener

1 t cornstarch 

1/8 c water

Stir


Boil lightly for 15 minutes.

Transfer to 13x9 foil pan.

Bake, after topping with crust, preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until top is lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment