Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Easy Small Batch Red Pepper Jelly

































Jeremiah 15:21


    [21] I will deliver you out of the hand of the wicked,

        and redeem you from the grasp of the ruthless.”



5-6 red jalapeño, chopped

1 Gala Apple, peeled, grated

1/4 c sugar

1/8 c orange juice

Pinch of salt

1 jar apple jelly, 18 oz


At end of cooking, add

1/4 t Apple cider vinegar


Pulse jalapeño and Apple 20 times.

Add to heavy bottom pan along with the sugar, juice and salt.

Boil on a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, stirring often until juice is evaporated.

Turn heat to low, add jelly and simmer 12-15 minutes until reduced.

Add Apple cider vinegar, stir. Remove from heat. Add to 2 (8 oz jars). Place lids and rings and cool to room temp. Refrigerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment