Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 22, 2022

Chicken Fried Chicken
































Lamentations 1:13


    [13] “From on high he sent fire;

        into my bones he made it descend;

    he spread a net for my feet;

        he turned me back;

    he has left me stunned,

        faint all the day long.



 

1-2 Boneless Skinless Chicken breast

Flatten, using flat side of mallet, working from the inside of Meat to the outer edge.

Seasoned with garlic granules, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper


2 c flour

1 Beaten egg plus 1/4 c egg white

2 c bread crumbs

Dip in flour then egg, repeat for 3x.

Final dip, bread crumbs.



1 inch Peanut oil or grape seed oil in a cast iron skillet 

Heat to medium, add chicken, fry 3 minutes, flip and repeat. 

Drain on paper towels.

Don't crowd skillet, cook in 2 batches.


No comments:

Post a Comment