Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Veggie and Bacon Breakfast Pie





























Jeremiah 6:27


    [27] “I have made you a tester of metals among my people,

        that you may know and test their ways.



An ej original recipe!!


Set aside

1 large tomato, diced

1/4 c hoop cheese

1/4 c Unexpected Cheddar 


1 regular pie shell, poke holes with fork, bake 20 min in preheated 400 degree oven

Cool 5 minutes, Cover with:

1/2 c hoop cheese or Cheddar 

1/2 c Unexpected Cheddar 

Set aside


Filling 

2 c chopped crisp fried bacon, reserve 1 T bacon drippings 

Set aside to drain on paper towels


1/4 c egg whites

1/8 half and half

Whisk till fluffy 

Set aside


1 c Fresh Spinach 

1/2 c leeks

1/2 c mushrooms 

1 small diced jalapeño 

Sauté in 1 T bacon drippings.

Set aside.


Build pie, starting with cheese crust,

diced tomatoes, bacon, veggies and fluffy seasoned egg whites


Top with remaining cheese.

Bake 30 minutes on preheated 350 degree oven or until egg whites are done.

Cool 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment