Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 3, 2022

Crispy Fried Salmon






























John 7:28-29


[28] So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, “You know me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of my own accord. He who sent me is true, and him you do not know. [29] I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”



Fresh Salmon cut into small Filet

I got 12 Filet out of my piece


Lemon slices for serving and drizzling over Filet


Dredge

1st bowl 1 c AP flour

2nd bowl 2 beaten eggs

3rd bowl seasoned cornmeal 

2 c cornmeal

1 t salt

1 t lemon pepper

1 t white pepper

1 t smoked paprika 


Peanut oil for frying

1/2 inch deep, heat medium high

Fry 5 minutes flip and repeat for a total cook time of 11-12 minutes until Filet are crispy.


Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Tarter Sauce

1 T chipotle mayo

1 T Honey

2 t sweet relish

3 T Mayo

2 t sour cream 

1 t lemon or lime juice

No comments:

Post a Comment