Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 19, 2022

Brown Sugar Mustard Smoked Turkey



































Job 9:25


    [25] “My days are swifter than a runner;

        they flee away; they see no good.



1 smoked turkey ( already thawed, mine came from Sam's)


Turkey size baking bag

1 t flour

1/2 c Yellow mustard

1 c Brown Sugar

Mini coke



Preheat oven 375 degrees.

Set timer for 1hour 30 minutes or until temp reaches 145 degrees in multiple spots.

Place flour in bottom of bag.

Smear mustard over top of whole turkey.

Pat brown Sugar over mustard.

Place turkey in floured bag.

Add coke mini. 

Tie bag, cut 2 slits in top.

Place in heavy bottom pan.

Place on bottom rack.

Cook to internal temp of 145 degrees.

Check with thermometer in several places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment