Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 18, 2022

Salted Butter Caramel Cinnamon Rolls

































Job 17:15


    [15] where then is my hope?

        Who will see my hope?



Preheat toasted oven to 375 degrees.

After preheat, set cook time for 45 minutes.


 

1 can of store brand cinnamon rolls, reserve frosting that comes from cinnamon rolls.


Separate into a 9x9 pan, leaving space between each one.


1/2-3/4 c Heavy cream 

Lightly pour around edges and in between each roll.


Mix the following,

1/2 c Brown sugar

1/2 c Melted Butter

Pinch of Kosher salt

Slowly pour over rolls.


Seal in foil.

Place in preheated oven.

After cook time, cool 5 minutes, then frost.

Spoon all that salted butter caramel goodness over each roll and serve.

A cup of coffee was delicious with these!!



No comments:

Post a Comment