Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 3, 2022

Avgolemono (Greek Lemon Soup)
































Job 1:21-22


[21] And he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”


[22] In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong.



1 Rotisserie Chicken breast, chopped


1 c diced Celery 

1 c diced Onions

1 large diced carrot 

2 t roasted Garlic

Salt and pepper 

3/4 t Oregano 

1/4 t Turmeric 

1 t Parsley 


Place 2 t of olive oil in soup pot and heat.

Add carrots, onions, celery and garlic.

When tender add seasonings, chicken and stock.


2 qts Bone broth


3 Potatoes microwaved and cut into bite size chunks



3 eggs separated, beat whites with mixer until fluffy

3 lemons squeezed for juice add into yolks and whisk

Then whisk in whites

Carefully temper egg mixture by ladling hot broth and whisking until mixture is fairly warm to the touch. 

Combine into soup mix, stirring and add cook potatoes.

Hopefully eggs won't curdle, well mine did!

Soup was outstanding even with curdled eggs, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment