Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sous Vide Cuban Pork and Gravy


































John 17:14-15


[14] I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. [15] I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.



Pre-cooked pork, 2 pieces cut into small bite size pieces *

1 T Oil or clarified butter

2 T Flour

1 c Milk


Fry pieces in oil or clarified butter, add flour.

When flour is dissolved add milk and let thicken into gravy.

Serve over rice or mashed potatoes. 


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2021/06/sous-vide-cuban-mojo-pork-slices.html

No comments:

Post a Comment