Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sous Vide Whiskey Brisket


































Psalm 127:3


    [3] Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,

        the fruit of the womb a reward.


 

An ej original recipe!!


Cook time 24:00 hrs ( you can cook up to 36 hrs)

Cook temp 196 degrees


3 lb salted and peppered beef brisket, got mine from Aldi

Bacon grease

1 c Whiskey, cook off alcohol, takes like 5 minutes, cool 


I cut my Brisket in half.

Grease halves with bacon grease.

Place in 2 ziplock bags.

Press air out, zip up.

Start temp count down. When machine reaches 136 degree water temp add bags of Brisket and let machine come up to 196 degrees and start cooking.

When cook time is finished, pat dry, sear in bacon grease. and let rest 10 minutes.

Slice to desired thickness.


No comments:

Post a Comment