Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 22, 2021

Sweet 100 Spaghetti Sauce with Mashed Meatballs


































Psalm 145:20-21


    [20] The LORD preserves all who love him,

        but all the wicked he will destroy.


    [21] My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD,

        and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.



https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2021/07/roasted-vidalia-onion-sweet-100.html


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2017/05/real-easy-scratch-spaghetti-and.html


10 Meatballs cooked and mashed.

I make my own and freeze them.

Add homemade sauce, 1/2 c Cabernet Sauvignon, 1/2 c Parmesan. 

Serve over angel hair pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment