Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Refrigerated Garlic Dill Pickles



































Colossians 3:10


[10] and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.


 

3-4 cucumbers, sliced and set aside 

1 small Onion, sliced thin


1 c vinegar 

1 c water


1/2 t Dill, I use freeze dried

1 T roasted garlic

1/4 t red pepper flakes

1 T kosher salt


Bring vinegar water mixture to boil just to melt salt.

Stir in seasonings.

Add cucumbers and onions to quart jar.

Pour vinegar mixture over cucumbers mixture.

It will be about half way up.

Let sit on counter until cucumbers mixture softens and the mash down.

Refrigerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment