Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 22, 2021

Philly Cheesesteak with House Dill Garlic Pickles


































Psalm 146:1-2


    [1] Praise the LORD!

    Praise the LORD, O my soul! 

    [2] I will praise the LORD as long as I live;

        I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.




1 lb Shaved Plain deli roast beef, chopped 

1 Thin sliced Onion

1 thin sliced red Bell pepper

2 t Whiskey

Garlic granules 

Onion powder

1 t Worcestershire sauce 



Cheddar Cheese whiz

House made refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles   

Hoagie buns


This freezes well for a really quick meal.


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2021/07/refrigerated-garlic-dill-pickles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment