Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sous Vide Perfect Sushi Rice








































2 Thessalonians 3:3


[3] But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.



I did 3 batches, but I was able to separate into 4 containers that held plenty of rice. 

It was around 4 qts which I will freeze for quick easy meals!!


Cook temp 197 degrees

Cook time 43 minutes


1 c Basmati Rice, rinse rice under cold water 4 x, drain then place in gallon ziplock bag

1-1/4 c water

1 T butter

1/2 t kosher salt


Put rinsed rice into bag, add water, salt and butter.

Mash out air.

Set temp and time, start Sous Vide.

My machine has a metal rack that goes in top of plastic tub.

I clipped my bags to it with those black clips.

This was perfectly cooked.

Let cool 5 minutes.

Rice will be in a blob.

Cut a tiny air vent in bottom corner, mash rice then remove for use.

I placed mine in black take out containers for the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment