Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, January 21, 2021

Coca Cola Instant Pot BBQ Pork




































Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.  - Psalm 19:14


 

 

An ej original recipe!


2 Coke minis

1 package of Boneless pork Ribs, cut each one in half

1/2 t Salt

*1 t Mardi Gras seasoning 


Pour cokes in Instant Pot.

Add salt, seasoning and pork.

Set to meat setting, time for 55 minutes on pressure.

At end of cycle, let pressure vent for 10 minutes before removing cover.

Remove meat to pan, shred, cover with sauce and put under broiler, middle rack for 15 minutes.

I made *BBQ stuffed baked potatoes!



https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/03/mardi-gras-seasoning-like-on-publix.html


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/07/bbq-stuffed-baked-potato.html

No comments:

Post a Comment