Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sweet Caper Slaw Sandwich Dressing































You have tried my heart, you have visited me by night, you have tested me, and you will find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress.  - Psalm 17:3


Oh, let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and may you establish the righteous- you who test the minds and hearts, O righteous God!  - Psalm 7:9



1/2 c Shredded cabbage


Make dressing and add cabbage.

Refrigerate for 1 hr.

Serve on Piccata Chicken sandwich.


Dressing

2 T fresh diced Parsley

1/2 t Dijon mustard

1 t Sour cream

1/4 t Anchovy paste

1/2 - 1 t Sugar

2 T Olive oil

1 t Apple cider vinegar

1/2 t Capers, mashed

1/4 t dehydrated shallots

Salt and pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment