Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 24, 2021

Maple Butter Sprouts




























 

 

 

for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise." - Mark 9:31


 

An ej original recipe!


Brussels Sprouts, take outer leaves off and cut in half 

Salt and pepper to taste

1 t water


Steam in microwave, lid on for 4 minutes.

I used my Pampered Chef steamer.


While sprouts are still warm, pour in a glass or foil pie pan and lightly drizzle maple syrup over.

Toss in 2 T of butter until butter is melted.

Put under broiler to slightly toast and brown.





No comments:

Post a Comment