Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 16, 2021

Moist Juicy Tender Chicken Piccata



































An America's Test Kitchen recipe!



7 I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. 

8 I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.  - Psalm 16:7-8



2 boneless skinless chicken breast, slice in half lengthwise, pounded flat and cut into cutlets, salted and peppered, set aside

Lightly toss chicken in flour.

2 T olive

Fry 2-3 minutes each side.

Cook in several batches, adding 2 T of oil each time 


Sauce

1 T peanut oil 

1 Shallot, chopped 

Cook in the pan the chicken was cooked in, scraping up bits.

Add 1 t roasted garlic

1 c chicken broth

1/2 of a Lemon, cut into tiny chunks

1/2 of a Lemon juiced

Add cooked cutlets back in simmer 4 minutes.

Remove chicken to platter.

Remove pan from heat.

Add 3 T butter.

Melt.

Add:

2 T capers

1 T chopped parsley.

Pinch of salt.

Spoon sauce over chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment