Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sneaky Pete's Mayo Bacon and Tomato Sandwich



























 

 

 

 

 

For this I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations, and sing to your name.  - Psalm 18:49





White Mt Bread from Publix

Clarified butter

Crispy fried bacon, set aside

Thin sliced Tomato 

Cheese

*Sneaky Pete's Mayo


Lightly cover both sides of bread with clarified butter.

Place one slice in hot skillet, butter side down.

Place cheese, bacon slices, tomato slices and Pete's Mayo on one slice of bread.

Cover with other slice, weight down.

Toast and flip. Serve immediately!


*Sneaky Pete's Mayo

1 T Dukes Mayo

1 t Pete's

1/4 t sugar 

1/4 t Umami seasoning from Trader Joe's

Mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment