Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, July 13, 2020

BBQ Stuffed Baked Potato


































1 O LORD, you have searched me and known me! 
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. 
3 You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. 
4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. 
5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. 
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. 
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? 
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! 
9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 
10 even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. 
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night," 
12 even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. 
13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you.  - Psalm 139:1-18



Large Yukon Gold Potatoes 
Grease with olive oil, cover in coarse kosher salt

Roast on oven rack with foil on the rack below, 450 degrees for 45 minutes or until soft. 
Slice in half just on top, squeeze each side to mush up.
No need to salt, skin is edible!


Shredded BBQ pork, make your own or pick up from BBQ joint
BBQ sauce

Layer in this order:
Butter
Sour cream
Chopped Steamed seasoned broccoli 
Sauced BBQ pork
Cheese, shredded sharp cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment