Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Ratatouille Pasta Turkey Breast Pasta


































13 For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place: 
14 "This is my resting place forever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it. 
15 I will abundantly bless her provisions; I will satisfy her poor with bread. 
16 Her priests I will clothe with salvation, and her saints will shout for joy.  - Psalm 132:13-16


An ej original recipe!!

Ratatouille is a French dish made with various roasted veggies.
It can be chopped, sliced etc.
I wanted to make a pasta salad dish.
I also added garbanzo beans.

Prepare the pasta of your choice according to box. 
We like it al dente.
I used a combo of small corkscrew and 
orecchiette.
Rinse.
Set aside to cool.

1 eggplant sliced and roasted
1 onion sliced and roasted 
1 pepper cut in half and roasted, I used a Cajun bell that my niece gave me, added a kick 
Season, drizzle with oil and roast on preheated 450 for 15 minutes.
Cool.
Chop.

Veggie add ins
1 Carrots, chopped
4 ears Cooked Corn, shaved off 
1 small Cucumbers, chopped 
1 c Spinach, torn
3 t Sun dried tomatoes, I made some out of sweet 100, they are like eating candy, addictive!!

1 c Turkey breast from deli or Rotisserie chicken, chopped.

Cheese
1 c I used shredded mozzarella and a tiny amount of cotija, it's salty.

Dressing
3 T Olive Garden Italian dressing

Toss together.

No comments:

Post a Comment