Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 24, 2020

Pimento Cheese Grits Breakfast Bowl


































4 For the LORD takes pleasure in his people; he adorns the humble with salvation. 
5 Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds.  - Psalm 149:4-5




Grits, quick grits, 3 T cooked in milk/water mixture 2 c each
Salt to taste
1/4 c Pimento cheese
Scrambled egg white 
Link Sausage 

Add liquids, salt, pimento cheese and grits.
Heat, stirring constantly.
They will boil over. 
Cook grits on medium low until thickened.
Add eggs and cooked sausage on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment