Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 9, 2020

Black Pepper Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin













2 Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the LORD! 
3 May the LORD bless you from Zion, he who made heaven and earth!  - Psalm 134:2-3




Pork Tenderloin, cut in half lengthwise 
Apple cider, just to cover 
1/2 t Black pepper
1/8 . Sugar 
1/8 c Salt

Put all ingredients in gallon size ziplock bag.
Marinate at least 1 day but 2 days gives a better taste.

Sear in a drizzle of olive oil. 
Place on rack in a pan, bake 25 minutes preheated 375 degrees or until temp reaches 155, flip half way though cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment