Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Apple Cider Molasses Pork Tenderloin






























1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the sake of the faith of God's elect and their knowledge of the truth, which accords with godliness,
2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began
3 and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by the command of God our Savior; - Titus 1:1-3


An ej original recipe!!


1 pack of plain pork tenderloin, cut in half


Marinade
2 c Apple cider
1 t Molasses 
1/8 c Salt
1/8 c Sugar

Marinate in fridge1-2 days. 
Sear in a little oil in skillet.
Bake preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes on rack, flip and repeat.
Done temp 155, rest covered with foil 10 minutes. Slice on the diagonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment