Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Buttermilk Soaked Fried Eggplant































2 Who stirred up one from the east whom victory meets at every step? He gives up nations before him, so that he tramples kings underfoot; he makes them like dust with his sword, like driven stubble with his bow. 
3 He pursues them and passes on safely, by paths his feet have not trod. 
4 Who has performed and done this, calling the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.  - Isaiah 41:2-4


fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  - Isaiah 41:10


Peel Eggplant and slice 1/8 in slice.
Soak Eggplant in salted water for 1 hr.
Drain on paper towel.
Soak slices in buttermilk for 5 minutes while oil heats in skillet.
Mix 1/2 c cornmeal with 1/4 c flour. 
Season eggplants with Mrs. Dash table and seasoned salt.
Dredge in cornmeal flour mix. 
Fry in hot oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment