Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 26, 2020

Dark Cherry Ice Cream Cake

































My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.  - Psalm 145:21


Ice cream sandwiches cut in half
Dark cherry ice cream
Hot fudge topping, spread thickly
2 cups Crushed Oreos 
Cool whip
Slivered almonds, sprinkle over top


Place parchment in bottom.
Using a spring foam pan, place halved ice cream sandwiches around rim.
Place softened ice cream in the bottom of pan, the hot fudge topping, then the chunked Oreos, softened cool whip and almonds. 
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours but 6 is better.
Slice and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment