Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sun Dried Sweet 100 Tomatoes in Convection Oven































"On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they will know that I am the LORD." - Ezekiel 29:21





Sweet 100's sliced, salted and seasoned 
I used seasoned salt, Mrs. Dash table, Umami 
Olive oil drizzle

U can slice 100's between 2 plastic take out lids.
Spread over parchment, season, drizzle oil.
Cut side up.
Bake 200 degrees on convection mode for 2-1/2 - 3 hours until they are dried and have a wrinkled appearance.
Pack in oil.
Will keep a month in fridge. 
Can freeze for long term storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment