Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sweet 100 Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta



































For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars." - 2 Chronicles 16:9


An ej original recipe!


1 c seasoned sweet 100 tomatoes that are dried in convection oven
1 t white balsamic vinegar
2 t roasted garlic
2 T fresh chopped sweet basil
2 t Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste 

Mix and add to half pint jar.

Add Parmesan before serving on toasted French bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment