Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 8, 2019

Perfect Old Bay Baked Salmon
































26 Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to your steadfast love! 
27 Let them know that this is your hand; you, O LORD, have done it!  - Psalm 109:26-27




Salmon filet ( I buy mine at Costco) cut into serving size, tuck thin sides under
1/2 of a lemon 

Juice lemon over salmon.
Cook immediately, lemon juice will dry the fish out.
Put seasoning on.

Seasoning:
1/2 t Old bay seasoning, each filet
Smoked salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste
1/2 t Clarified butter on each filet  

Bake on parchment in preheat 425 degree oven for 14 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedge.
The sides I make are ginger rice and  gurkensalat (German Cucumber Salad)
Recipes this blog.


2 comments: