Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 7, 2019

Crispy Squash Rounds
































This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.  - Psalm 119:50






2 Yellow squash, cut into rounds

Batter
1 c flour
1/2 t baking powder
1 t toasted cumin
1/2 t Seasoned salt
1/2 t Pepper
1 t sumac
1/2 t Onion powder
1 t Coriander 
1/2 t oil
1- 1/2 c water
Olive Oil for frying

Place into medium hot oil.
Fry 4 minutes on each side.
You should have a crispy crust.
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment