Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mexican Chicken Suiza





































Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!  - Psalm 119:154




Stuffing
3 c rotisserie chicken breast, pulled
1 small onion, diced
1 T roasted Garlic
1 t Cumin
1 t smoked Paprika
1/2 t Coriander 
1/2 t sumac 
1/2 t salt

3 T Whiskey
2 T olive oil

Bloom herbs in oil for 1 minute.
Add onions and garlic.
Sauté 2 minutes.
Add chicken.
Sauté 2 minutes.
Add whiskey and sauté 1 minute.
Add 1/4 c of the white sauce at the end.
Set off heat.

White Sauce 
8 oz Herdez Salsa verde
1 can of evaporated milk
1 c Queso Fresco Cheese( Aldi)
1/2 t toasted cumin
Smoked Salt
Pinch of sugar
Black pepper

Bring to light boil, cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Set aside.

8 flour tortillas, small 
1 c Frito Lay bean dip
Spread bean dip on tortillas, add chicken filling.
In a 13x9 pan add enough of the white sauce just to cover.
Roll and turn seam down.
Place filled and rolled tortillas on sauce.
Cover tortillas with rest of sauce, cover top with cheese topping and seal in foil.
Bake preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes 

Cheese Topping
Quesadilla cheese( Wal Mart )

No comments:

Post a Comment