Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 9, 2019

Skillet Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Fluff and Candied Pecans



































21 And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."
22 In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong. - Job 1:21-22


An ej original!


2 med sweet potatoes, slice into chunks
Water to cover potatoes 
2 T Butter
2 T Honey
2 T Brown sugar
Smoked salt
Cracked black pepper
1/4 c Marshmallow Fluff 

In a skillet, slice potatoes.
Add water to cover.
Add all seasonings except Fluff.
Bring to boil on high heat and cook 20 minutes, lightly covered with foil.
Mash slightly, when tender.
Stir in Fluff.
Add crunchy Pecans.

Topping
1 c Pecans, chopped
1 T Clarified butter
1 T Brown sugar 

Microwave Pecans for 1 minute, they are done when you smell their fragrance.
Add 15 second intervals until toasty.
Cool. 
Add butter and brown sugar and cook 1 minute, shake and add another 1 minute.
Sugar should be crunchy.
Top potatoes and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment