Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 13, 2019

BBQ Pork Fried Potatoes and Onions



































I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.  - Psalm 119:93




1 c BBQ pork, chopped
1/4 c BBQ sauce, I make my own, recipe this blog under sauces tab
2 Potatoes, yellow butter potatoes, microwave    covered 3 minutes on each side
Oil for frying, I use light olive oil
1 small Onion
Garlic salt
Seasoned salt
Smoked paprika
1/4 c Smoky Gouda shredded cheese

Add oil to skillet, just cover bottom.
Heat to medium hot.
Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds, then chunks.
Add them to hot oil.
When they begin to crisp up, add onions.
Using paper towels, soak up excess oil.
Turn off heat.
Toss BBQ pork in sauce and add to hot fried potatoes.
Top with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment