Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 13, 2019

Brioche Garlic Cheesy Bread
































20 You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. 
21 You will increase my greatness and comfort me again.  - Psalm 71:20-21




Sliced Brioche bread
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Roasted garlic
Parmesan cheese

Drizzle oil lightly on bread.
Take mashed roasted garlic and spread on bread. 
Salt and pepper.
Add cheese and toast under broiler.
Slice each piece into 3 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment